Hello from Chester!

Equinoxxa

Hello all!

I'm Lëah, and I'm from Chester in the UK. I'm pretty much a newcomer to the world of astronomy, but I'm fascinated by the night sky and what's beyond the Earth.

I can't afford any decent equipment at the moment, so I'm almost entirely restricted to looking at the images other people have taken. Already had a look at some on here, a lot of fantastic imaging going on!

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community, and when I can afford it, get some imaging done of my own. :)

Special thanks to Sparrow, who showed me this website!

Hi Lëah, welcome to SGL.

Probably a good idea to have a good look around and decide where your interests lie before spending any money.

I hope you enjoy looking at all the images here.

Cheers

Ant

Hi Lëah and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the hobby. I've found this to be a very friendly and helpful forum which has helped me to get to where I am at the moment with the astro imaging. I hope it does the same for you.

Best wishes

John

Hi Lëah, welcome to SGL.

Maybe see if you can get your hands on a pair of binoculars, they don't have to be expensive. 10x50's would open the sky up a bit for you, there's some good objects to see from now until winter.

Download Stellarium if you don't already have it, it's very useful.

Stellarium

Clear skies.

Archived