Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Can't see POW

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have the image in your cache Helen, therefore you don't need to access it online.. I just tried with a browser I don't normally use, and am not logged in with, and I can't see the image... So it looks like it may well be the private album. I also can't see the image in the thread on that browser.

Hey, Same here I havent been able to see the POW for the last 2, I tried IE7 + firefox on Laptop XP, Linux on a Acer netbook and also IE8 and firefox on 2 win 7 machines and cant see the image, nor can I see the link posted on the page previous. See all but the image, like it is linking to a unaccessible location like mentioned above.

Ok so it's where the file is placed and something to do with the permissions of that album.

So can everyone confirm that you can see the SGL5 banner? As this is in the same place as the (now amended) POW image.

Ant

Ok so it's where the file is placed and something to do with the permissions of that album.

So can everyone confirm that you can see the SGL5 banner? As this is in the same place as the (now amended) POW image.

Ant

Thanks Ant :)

Can now see the SGL 5 banner and the POW image in both Firefox 3.6 & IE 8 (Win XP Pro). ;)

Archived