Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

June Competition Winners

Best Observational Report goes to Kain and is the proud winner of a Philips Deep Sky Observer guide pack.

Best Image winner is Russ and nets himself a ScopeTeknix Cap-light red LED hands-free torch.

Best Review for this month goes to Andrew with a nice prize of a Bresser 4 x 1 Outdoor set.

Please could the winners contact me with your address details so I can have the prizes sent out to you, congratulations!!!

Cheers,

Grant

thanks very much everyone, came as a real surprise to me :)

that little torch will come in very handy come September and the Autumn Equinox Star Party.

Thanks again

Russ

This is just to say thanks for the Bresser kit. My little boy is fascinated by the compass and last night I took a look through the binos from the back garden. They are 10x32 so light grasp is not huge, but they were great for an easy tour around the night sky including plenty of stars around Cygnus & Lyra, plus M31 and the double cluster despite both being low in the sky. They will certainly get plenty of use when camping.

Archived