Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New to the forums

SGT_Ranger_1/75

Hi everyone I am new to the forums obviously. I just bought a beginners telescope just so I can learn and get used to the equipment.

Searched all day long today, about a 150 mile radius, four different cites/towns and six hours later I picked up a MEADE 70AZ.

I like it and cant wait to play with it some more, cloudy night so its keeping down the fun for the family and myself.

Anyhow I wanted to say hello :)

Hi SGT

Welcome to your 1st forum. You've pick the right place to come. Loads of helpful and friendly people on here. I started off with a 70mm refractor. Really helped me to learn the sky and help with my seeing. Good luck on your 1st night out with it. As is the norm with this hobby, as soon as you buy a new peice of kit, the clouds roll in to spoil the fun. lol.

BTW where are you from????

Andy

Thanks everyone, well I was so antsy about using the scope that I stayed up a while later. Luckily the clouds broke up enough that it gave a nice area to spot a couple of bright stars.

Now its almost noon and I cant wait for the sun to go down :)

Hi SGT

BTW where are you from????

Andy

I live in the mountains of south west Virginia.

Archived