Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello From Norfolk

megrez90

Hello to all

keen astro imager from Norfolk England.

I have built my own observatory in my back garden and observe from a villiage with no street lights.

Using a William Optics 90mm refractor and a canon EOS 40d

Guiding with a William Optics 66mm refractor and a Atik 16ic

Please visit my blog at malcsastro@blogspot.com

and the society I belong to Breckland Skies

Drop me a line to say hi

Malcolm

:hello:Welcome to SGL Malcolm, sounds like a great set up, and no LP, brilliant :D

Looking forward to your observation reports and maybe some images in the future? As albedo said, you've got the best possible conditions for it :p

Great to have you with us

Amanda :)

Hi Malcolm. I'm in Norfolk myself. Using a Celestron ED80 and an EOS 350d with a decent mount to follow (currently using an EQ2!) when I get a permanent observatory.

Looking forward to seeing what images you are producing with your setup.

Well only been a member here for a day or so and look at the welcome you all have afforded me. It is great to be in the company of like minded & friendly astro nuts. I am interested in meeting others in my area. Please come and look at my astro blog All my pics are online . I have downloaded a few to this site to a folder. I will have to check to see if I have done it correctly.

I do hope you like my web page www.malcsastro@blogspot.com

I am also a member of Breckland Astronomical society and we welcome visitors. Breckland Skies

Please contact me via email if you want to have a chat or a visit.

Kindest regards and clear skies.

Megrez90 or Malcolm as i prefer!!!

Archived