Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from France

lambda57

France, The only country were wine is cheaper than the milk !! My father moved out there 2 years ago to the charente to try his hand at gite management. If you're out in the country NO LIGHT POLLUTION !!

Anyway welcome to sgl.

paul

France, The only country were wine is cheaper than the milk !!

What ????????????

It will be a dream if the wine was cheaper than the milk !!!!

In France, it's not just the country of wine, it's also the country of french kiss lol

lambda57 where are you localized in france? Personaly I am from Rouen near from Paris...

Vive la France, le vin et les françaises !!!

Hello all,

Wow! Thank you all for your lovely welcoming messages.

I am in the south of France in the Languedoc near Narbonne. On the outskirts of a small village. Lovely southern aspect for viewing. Dark skies (until I move and the PIR light comes on!).

Yes the wine is lovely but how does one become an expert in the thousands of varieties and choices. I am plodding through them all. I will give my verdict in about 100 years!

First question to ask the forum coming up soon. Now where did I leave my glass?

:lol:

Hello all,

Wow! Thank you all for your lovely welcoming messages.

I am in the south of France in the Languedoc near Narbonne. On the outskirts of a small village. Lovely southern aspect for viewing. Dark skies (until I move and the PIR light comes on!).

Yes the wine is lovely but how does one become an expert in the thousands of varieties and choices. I am plodding through them all. I will give my verdict in about 100 years!

First question to ask the forum coming up soon. Now where did I leave my glass?

:lol:

Hi and welcome David from another Dave,,,

I spend the summers just a few miles over the Spanish Border down the Autoroute from you, off down in a few weeks:hello2:

Dave

Archived