Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IKO - M81 & M82 LRGB+Ha - Processing Competition Winners!

Grant

Thanks everybody who took part in this competition - this one was even closer than usual! I particularly enjoyed seeing what you all achieved with the data as M81/M82 are particularly problematic for me so I will be having a good read through of all the tips and processes used to try and improve my own processing.

You can see all the entries here, the data is still available here if you want to have a play.

The winners are:

Winner - bdlbug

SGL_M81_and_M82_IKO_LRGB_Ha_astrobdlbug_27th_August_2021_V2.thumb.png.3ebea997dccea3df7e54dccda06f54a7.png

Runner Up - Xiga

289212959_M81M82IKI.thumb.jpg.5afb003813b724eb166fb33ac5bf947f.jpg

Runner Up - Matt Baker

Image47_clone.thumb.jpg.41f81be8602351da1590afb13683d00c.jpg

Thanks everybody for entering and well done to the winners.

We have a few more releases in the pipeline 🙂

• Like 7

Thank you - I am so pleased to have been selected as the winning entry for this competition.
Big thank you to FLO/IKO and judges for providing such great image data and setting up the releases and managing the competition.

I can see why Grant said it was a close run thing as the runners up are amazing , so congratulations to @Xiga and @matt_baker

I have been imaging for nearly 10 years and much of my learning has come from the SGL forum,  the breadth of expertise that is available here is truely global.

Thanks again

Bryan

• Like 5