Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anyone got Clear Skies?

OXO

Got my 8" sat on the patio cooling down............

Using it as a water butt.........The most useful thing I could do with it at the moment!

Trying to find an alternative use for a 17mm Plossl...

Didn't want to post to early, been promising clearish all afternoon, and this evening. Fatal error occured, got scope out ready to cool down, you can guess the rest. :lol:

naz :)

:) :) :lol: Ever since i started the observatory it's been hissing it down will post pictures tomorrow cleared turf, then soil, then stone down 6"deep waca plated down, then put post in and laid flags just making final decision on shed size in negotiation with the boss she soon sorted that out a couple of cracks round my head a broken rib, and she decided 8x8 that put her straight.

Good to hear someone is getting some clear sky.

We've had 3.5 hours of useable clear sky since Jan 1st here in Hampshire. Definition of useable being - cloud free, moon free, mist free, fog free and gale force wind free.

Russ

Had to go to London, Ontario, last night, and on the way home I was staring out the window at the skies beside the highway 401, over those southwestern Ontario farms, and considering what it must be like to live where you can see stars below mag 3 at night. It was clear when I got home, but it was midnight, so I decided to forego a look at Jupiter.

Archived