NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Where does the time go?

The older you get the faster the time goes.  Seems only yesterday it was Friday last week!!  That tells you something! 🤣

• Like 2

7 hours ago, andrew s said:

I would quote Macbeth  but I don't have the time.

Regards Andrew 

That's the second time in a week you've cited the Scottish play, Andrew.

Am I missing something? It's not even a 2 in 5/2 day.

🙂

1 minute ago, JeremyS said:

Regards That's the second time in a week you've cited the Scottish play, Andrew.

Am I missing something? It's not even a 2 in 5/2 day.

🙂

Unfortunately it is! Regards Andrew 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, KevS said:

But to avoid confusion, today is Friday but it's also bank holiday Monday. I thought I would throw that in, in case anyone is loosing track of the days.

I want my Saturday and Sunday back. You just stole two days of my life. No wonder time is vanishing.

Regards Andrew 

• Haha 2

I have this odd feeling that tomorrow might be called Saturday but could be wrong - nothing is certain these days.  Well, maybe one thing, we aren't getting any younger.  Just more confused.

• Haha 1

I'm working full time and still struggling to remember what day it is.  My brain was sure today is Saturday despite the children having school lessons.

James

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gina said:

The older you get the faster the time goes.  Seems only yesterday it was Friday last week!!  That tells you something! 🤣

This is due to the accelerating expansion of the universe we don't see it because all the clocks accelerate as well but we sense it 😂

Dave

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gina said:

I have this odd feeling that tomorrow might be called Saturday but could be wrong - nothing is certain these days.  Well, maybe one thing, we aren't getting any younger.  Just more confused.

Already posted this elsewhere.

Dave

Days.PNG.6011ec7355a82e4455d96bf73ef97843.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, andrew s said:

I want my Saturday and Sunday back. You just stole two days of my life. No wonder time is vanishing.

Regards Andrew 

And as a consequence you have two consecutive low calorie 5/2 days. Bad luck Andrew!
:-)

15 hours ago, wxsatuser said:

It was aligned with VE day.

I was arguing with the wife Friday saying it was a bank holiday and she was adamant it wasn't According to her diary.  It is in our calendar (Fr) every year as a public holiday, yet here it was low key as well. 

On 09/05/2020 at 05:01, andrew s said:

Oh no! A 3/2 diet.  Regards Andrew 

I've been on the 5/5 diet it's great, although there's a concern when in the garden sunbathing, conservationists may drag me back out to sea.

As every day feels like a Saturday we've resorted to chalking the days on a wall like in prison movies. The next step will be putting the 14 yr old into solitary. Bliss!

• Haha 1