Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

just joined

ailsaran

:) I am somewhat of a novice but keen to get started & gain some experience. The forum is brilliant for advice and I expect to be posting a few questions soon. I have a meade 5" refractor & HEQ5 mount which I have not managed to use in a goto mode [still in the learning curve]. I just need to get out there and do my best.

Hello Ailsaran

welcome to SGl hope you enjoy your time with us here on the forum feel free to ask absolutley anything we are a very friendly bunch here and are more than happy to help if we can lots of very clever and experienced astronomers on here for you to tap into hope you enjoy using your scope.

By the way were are you from ?

wishing you a very happy new year dark skies and good seeing

regards Pete aka Timetraveller

Hi Paul, thanks for your kind invitation. I will keep it in mind. I need to sort myself & my gear out and get a bit of practice in before I meet with others to make the most of a .That way I might ask the right sort of questions to get going.

Thanks again, Ian

Archived