NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

We need to leave Earth

Phillips6549

2 minutes ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

The lights of the M25 will mask it.....

Curiously enough that is the direction of my darkest sky, not much of a boast though as I have South London in the other direction 😂

Dave

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rusted said:

Well, Ron, if that is your attitude you're definitely not getting a return ticket on my Ark. :wink2:

Have you noticed the subtle irony of your signature from one sporting 29,000 posts? 
Do as I say not as I do? :biggrin:

Well, as I'm almost 82. I'm way past the allotted  span of 3 score years and 10, so I'm  well in profit.
I hope your Ark is ready to go find another world, because at the rate these doom rocks are targeting us, 
you might be too late. What are you charging for a  ticket by the way? .
I wish you Bon Voyage, and I hope the new world isn't too many light years away.😀.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, barkis said:

Well, as I'm almost 82. I'm way past the allotted  span of 3 score years and 10, so I'm  well in profit.
I hope your Ark is ready to go find another world, because at the rate these doom rocks are targeting us, 
you might be too late. What are you charging for a  ticket by the way? .
I wish you Bon Voyage, and I hope the new world isn't too many light years away.😀.

Good score! :thumbsup: The Green Cross Code has obviously worked well for you. :biggrin:

You should definitely stay away from "The Express" click bait headlines. Every single day, something is "out to get us."
Read on down and it all proves to be complete nonsense. The Express used to come up as a suggestion on Google News.
They were obviously aware of my interest in astronomy. TMA! Too Much Advertising!
So I stopped being taken in and now I'm almost back to what passes as normal. :blush:

Ticket prices to the Ark?? If you have to ask... :tongue2:

• Like 1