Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

With immediate effect Russ has resigned from Admin.

We have managed to agree with him that he will stay in a position of Authority within the Equipment sections only.

Russ has got our full support and will be effectivly *admin* for those sections.

I would like to thank Russ for all his help and guidance in the setting up and running of the SGL since it's start, and I'm chuffed that he'll still be around to offer his knowledge in the equipment fora.

Regards

Ant

Thanks for all your hard work Russ and for all the help you have given me personally regarding advice on equipment and getting started. Hope we can continue to make use of your expertise.

Sorry to read the news about Russ but am very glad to see you are still here on the site albeit in a smaller area than before I trust and hope that everything you want goes well for you Russ :laugh:

now what about this focusser can we make it fit or what ? LOL

ohhh ,Russ , glad you are not leaving us , and i to would like to thank you for your support and help , and also the setting up of this wonderful forum , keep the images coming , and once again BIG THANKYOU

Rog

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Archived