Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

C11 with focal reducer (1760mm), ASI183mm Pro. Astrodon filters. Mesu 200. Pixinsight.

80 x 60s L

30 x 60s RGB

2.8 Hours data.

Thanks for looking.

Dave.

NGC 6946.jpg

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Star101 said:

C11 with focal reducer (1760mm), ASI183mm Pro. Astrodon filters. Mesu 200. Pixinsight.

80 x 60s L

30 x 60s RGB

2.8 Hours data.

Thanks for looking.

Dave.

NGC 6946.jpg

Splendid image!

Klitwo

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cyclops said:

Very nice image

Thank you Cyclops.

13 hours ago, Klitwo said:

Splendid image!

Klitwo

Thank you Klitwo

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ruskclark
      This is a recent edit of data I collected back in January. Image is taken with a Canon 450Da and Canon EF L 70-200mm f/2.8 lens sitting on a Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer. It’s quite a large crop from a 200mm frame. 25 x 3 min guided subs. Stacked in SiriL and processed in Photoshop. Image taken in Northumberland under Bortle 3 skies. 

• By Amajed
      Hi, this is my first time using my new Esprit 100ED, my first time processing using Pixinsight, and it's my first image using a Mono + filters.

I loved them, can't wait to try on more targets.

here's the result:

Equipments:
      SkyWatcher Esprit 100ED
      SkyWatcher EQ6-R
      SkyWatcher EvoGuide 50ED Guidescope
      Imaging cam ZWO ASI1600MM Cool Pro
      ZWO EFW
      ZWO LRGB+NB 36mm filters
      Guiding cam ZWO ASI290MM Mini

Seeing was avarage
      Location was in a Green Zone

Exposures:
      Ha 11x1800sec
      L 39x300sec
      R 13x300sec
      G 15x300sec
      B 15x300sec
      Darks:
      24x300sec
      10x1800sec
      Bias:

Thanks
    • By FranckiM06
      Hello everyone,
      So, I come back with a nice galaxy that we don't see often in the astronomy forums. This week-end, I was ready to do some shots on nebula and I installed already the reducer but when I was ready, It was too late to have a shots on my target so I decided to change and to do some shots on this galaxy that is interesting target concerning the polar ring. I was lasy to remove my reducer and to install again the flattener so I was afraid to get small target view but it is ok.
      Concerning the exposure time, I have done 15 x 600s + 18 x 300s in Luminance (without guiding) :   

I hope you will like it.
      Franck
    • By eshy76
      Hi everyone!
      The Tadpole Nebula and the Flaming Star Nebula captured over three nights of the unexpected nice weather we had a couple of weeks ago.
      A number of firsts with this image:
      1. My first mosaic - keeping it simple with two panes!
      2. First time I left my imaging rig outside... (I used a telegizmo cover) and it was perfect, allowing me to get imaging very quickly on each night
      3. First time using powerful scripting tools in my capture software, APT, to move to the second pane and starting imaging automatically...worked really well!
      APP was used for pre-processing and stitching the mosaic together, while Pixinsight was used for image processing. A total of 10.9 hours integration time.
      Full details on Astrobin
      Thanks for looking!

• By Star101
      Last of my collection of data from the weekend clear skies.
      M108
      25 x 60s Lum
      8 x 60s RG&B
      Thanks for looking
      Dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.