Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Sky-Watcher EvoGuide 50ED has landed

21 hours ago, FLO said:

The Sky-Watcher EvoGuide 50ED has landed ?

You are not going to like this :unsure: 

The entire shipment of Sky-Watcher Evoguide 50ED has sold out!  In less than 24-hours! 

Fortunately we were able to secure enough to fulfil all existing orders but if you placed an order since we posted yesterday we will not be able to fulfil it until the next shipment... Which is unlikely to arrive before August! :blink: 

Apparently the shipment was smaller than expected. Perhaps it is because the EvoGuide 50ED was released in the US at NEAF. We are guessing, we don't know. 

Please don't shoot the messenger, 

Steve 

Sure is a lovely thing.

This crop from your earlier image FLO showed the rear section in light grey and the post suggesting it could be removed. Does it unscrew? 

Any help appreciated please as I don't want to damage it doing the wrong thing.

IMG_20180504_153251.JPG

On 03/05/2018 at 13:51, FLO said:

until the next shipment... Which is unlikely to arrive before August! :blink: 

Am I still able to collect one on Tuesday? (Pete, organised via email with James)

3 minutes ago, Redscouse said:

Am I still able to collect one on Tuesday? (Pete, organised via email with James)

Have you placed an order?

If not then unfortunately they are all sold. We won't be able to supply them again until the next shipment. Sorry :sad2:

Steve 

Mine is arriving Tuesday! Looking forward to having a play about. It’ll go lovely with my ed80 and skymax 127 but my next dilemma is my HEQ5 is the old one and does not have the green detailing!  ? 

On 5/4/2018 at 15:40, happy-kat said:

Sure is a lovely thing.

This crop from your earlier image FLO showed the rear section in light grey and the post suggesting it could be removed. Does it unscrew? 

Any help appreciated please as I don't want to damage it doing the wrong thing.

IMG_20180504_153251.JPG

Did you get the end off in the end? It does just screw off! :-)

Mine arrived today and it is a really nice, solidly built (and heavy for the size) piece of kit - just need to ED72 to stick it on now.... Thanks to James @FLO for the help sorting out the confusion with FEDEX! :-)

Archived