Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 2018 - Save the Dates!

Grant

1 hour ago, Ant said:

That's a bit restrictive lol I've already booked Two weeks off for the 2024 eclipse...

Easier that way. Lucky you with the 2024 eclipse. I struggle enough to book stuff out a year in advance.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2017 at 22:48, MartinB said:

Ah but what larks, Fri night was great!

But what larks, indeed Pip! Friday night was great fun. You particularly impressed me when you put out that fire on Nicky's brow with the palm of your hand! Fastest hand in the west!

On 05/11/2017 at 00:17, lulu57 said:

But what larks, indeed Pip! Friday night was great fun. You particularly impressed me when you put out that fire on Nicky's brow with the palm of your hand! Fastest hand in the west!

Putting out a hair fire and tending to a newly delivered mother and baby.  It was some week end? 

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2017 at 09:56, Grant said:

We have the dates for next years star party at Lucksall, Herefordshire:

12th - 19th October 2018

This will be our 10th year at Lucksall so we are planning something even more super than usual :)

More information will be available in the coming months and bookings will go live hopefully towards the end of the year.

Cheers,

Grant

whats that then.........clear skies LOL

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived