Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Image Published in Sky at Night July 2017

Aidan

Much to my suprise i downloaded my July edtion of the BBC magazine Sky at Night only to find i had managed to make it into Hotshots!   Ok, its only in the best of the rest section, but i was pretty pleased none the less.    The image is of M101 taken from my back garden in Hereford.. A bit on the purple side i'm afraid - since switched onto Pixinsight which has assisted my processing, allowing much better results.

I only subscribe to the online version of the magazine, does anyone have a paper copy of July's edition?   I cant find a copy anywhere locally on the magazine shelves.    I would like to find out if its in the paper version before trying to find a copy of it somewhere!

Would be very much apprecaited if someone who has a copy of July's edtion if they could check :-)

Best Regards

Aidan

Sorry Aidan you haven't made the paper copy but congrats on getting noticed, actually some of the magazine reproductions don't really do the images justice, it probably looks better online :)

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived