something when Bang, found in today vids 2-4-17

xtreemchaos

thanks Dave, its clearish here tonight , hoping to catch Jupiter in a bit fingers crossed . yer mate the weather is all over the place, hopefully we will get some good days soon, I'm 12 behind with my WL now. clear skys. charl.

Was that late afternoon Charl ?, saw it happening as soon as I set up & tried a small anim later, dunno if it will come out though.

I noticed the Histogram sort of picks flares up if you like, all the 'normal' data on left side up to centre then the flare data shows up as a long thin trail right along the bottom of the Histogram up to & including clipping on the right side.

Nice catch !

Fantastic! Lots of HA action and lots of clear sky: SO predictable given that I've been away from the scope all weekend...If the action stops tomorrow or it's cloudy, my paranoia will know no bounds..

Archived