Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

After 2 year's I'm back.......

Mick.G.

And after looking around the forum for a couple of night's, I'm well impressed how much it has grown.(it's taking time because i have the slowest internet dongle thingy you could have)

After roaming around the country for 2 years we have decided to settel down on the outskirts of Skegness.

I'm looking forward to chatting with old and new members, and perhaps get to meet up.

Clear sky's all.

Mick.G. :hello2:

You must have left before I joined Mike, but allow me to welcome you back.

You're right about the growth rate of SGL, It has increased in membership quite a lot since I joined.

I hope you are here to stay this time. Some of your old acquaintance's will be along to greet you I'm sure.

Ron. :hello2:

Welcome back Mick, dead chuffed to see you back matey, always enjoyed your posts. In fact we were talking about you in a recent thread about accidents whilst imaging. Still remember your power cut and close up encounter with the rose bed!

Archived