Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IC 410 Tadpoles in Narrowband Bi-color

Rudeviewer

Been working on the processing of this one for a bit now since weather has been bad and i think this is the best i have come up with considering the short amount of data i collected on the OIII.  Learned a new way to combine Narrowband sets and process them and have been giving that a whirl.  I was also playing with binning this time around to see if i could get more data in a shorter amount of time.  It did work, but not considerable.  Shot with the Williams Optics GT81 with .8x FF/FR and my Atik 383l+ with Baader filters.  Pro and Cons Welcomed.

12x1200s HA 1x1 binning with calib files

4x900s OIII 2x2 binning with calib files

Tadpole Trial_PS.png

Tadpole Crop.png

6 hours ago, swag72 said:

I'm not sure I can see any green at all - the detail looks good :) 

Thank you Sara.  Means a lot.

1 hour ago, PatrickGilliland said:

Good solid image.  Vibrant colours and detail well done.

Paddy

Thanks Paddy.  Much appreciated.

I always stacked each filter, processed them and them combined them.  Now i Use pixelmath to combine them before they have been processed, and then process them after that.  Probably something minuscule, but i never thought about doing it any other way until recently.  

Archived