Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi all from Barcelona

astrocatinfo

Good morning,

Just new in this forum. After some time in other forums like CN I decided to also start here looking for good reports on mounts and cameras.

I am passionate about astrophotography. Imaging from Prades, Catalonia, at 1000m above sea level, we have a fairly good sky. I use to post my images on my website www.astrocat.info . This past year I finished my permanent setup in a smallobservatory.

Wish to learn and share experiences with you.

Regards,

Aleix Roig

Thanks to you all for your warm welcomming messages. I'm very happy to be a new member of your community.

After a couple of years with the actual equipment I'm planning an upgrade. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Aleix

Hi Aleix and welcome to the forum. Just checked your website and noticed some very nice images - congratulations! There are some pretty good imagers on here too so you'll certainly be in good company should you need any advice or guidance.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Archived