Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Make a 10 year old girl smile.

johnfosteruk

54 minutes ago, johnfosteruk said:

I know, but we won't let it go to her head :)

I think I'm going to have my hands full with this, we're talking about a blog and a newsletter as well, plus I'm thinking of a children's astronomy guide written at least in part by a child. Even if nothing comes of it we'll have kept her busy :happy11:

That I can't wait to see Paul. :headbang: 

Why end it there?. If you want a website done (no charge OBVIOUSLY).....i'm sure i can come up with something. Lets go global.

Feel your headache getting bigger?.

LOL.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

Why end it there?. If you want a website done (no charge OBVIOUSLY).....i'm sure i can come up with something. Lets go global.

Feel your headache getting bigger?.

LOL.

Nope, already putting a site together as we speak, thanks for the offer though :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, oobydooby said:

Finally un-decorated Santa's Christmas telescope and have now reclaimed it for obvservations.  Have just added a logo as required for inclusion in this topic.  Am I now an official associate member?

:thumbsup: You certainly are sir, membership cards en route in the new year.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, steppenwolf said:

Wow, I recognise that observatory picture, Jess!

:)

To all who've taken part so far, I've sent you a PM about membership cards, I think I included everyone but please let me know if you've not had a message and I'll get onto it.

Oh and I meant to say if you'd rather not give me your address I'll pop you a digital copy :)

tvm

I would love to join this club! Only problem though is that I don't have a printer. Would you be happy-if, of course I am eligible for membership that is!-to send me up a couple labels/stickers (one for my scope and one for my wife's) along with my much coveted membership card? Thanks. 

Popeye.

P.s. fantastic idea by the way!!!!

1 hour ago, popeye85 said:

I would love to join this club! Only problem though is that I don't have a printer. Would you be happy-if, of course I am eligible for membership that is!-to send me up a couple labels/stickers (one for my scope and one for my wife's) along with my much coveted membership card? Thanks. 

Popeye.

P.s. fantastic idea by the way!!!!

Don't everybody expect it now :) but yes Popeye, I'd be happy to send you a membership card and some stickers, if you don't have a printer how else are you going to qualify? :)

But only on the condition that you post a pic of the stickers on your equipment when you receive it, fair's fair.

PM me your address and it'll be in the post sometime this week.

1 hour ago, Starlight 1 said:

Only just seen this  so I am in will do print out later.

Looking forward to seeing what you've got Starlight :thumbright:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received a very official letter with a very professional looking membership card. I'm member no 0009 so I'm a founder member. Well chuffed. You have a pretty impressive set of job titles after your name Jess but I reckon you've left one out.... " Junior ambassador Women in S.T.E.M".

2 hours ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

Does this mean that John (who i am guessing is member #2), can pull rank on the rest of us members here on SGL?.

LOL.

If occasion to do so ever arose, which I know it won't, I wouldn't have the nerve, much as I may like to :p

10 minutes ago, johnfosteruk said:

If occasion to do so ever arose, which I know it won't, I wouldn't have the nerve, much as I may like to :p

I dont think you could pull rank on us even if you wanted to, what with you you being a #2 (and what not).

LOL.

Star Finders 1st star party is @ John's house in Oct 2017. 

Archived