NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Catalonia

Radioamateur

Hi,
I am a newcomer to the hobby of astronomy, and I live in Sabadell, a town located near Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain.
After visiting various forums, asking many questions and a lot of consultations, I decided to buy an scope grab n 'go, whith GoTo system, SCT or MKT, and finally the selected was a Celestron Nexstar 6SE. Any months ago I found a second hand one near my city, and did not hesitate to buy it. So far I've had several sessions and fortunately I proceed succesfully to the alignment of the telescope (especially Auto two star mode) and I have observed Jupiter, Mars, Saturn (Wow!!),Messier objects (open clusters are my favorit), and of course the moon. The telescope seems well collimated and images are good.
Thank you for allowing me to participate in this forum, and hopefully have a good times with all of you. Best regards.

Archived