NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jermainejones

Hi everyone, I've recently become really interested in our galaxy,stars and Planets. I've been watching Professor Brian Cox and he has inspired me and my children. My partner has just brought me a Telescope that is great for a me as a beginner and getting really clear up close veiws of the moon, Not able to seen Planets just yet due to Jupiter, Mars and Saturn being behind the Earth's clouds but at least I'm getting use to setting up the telescope. I have the Meade Infinity 60 series really good kit for me. I've included x2 points I have taken from the veiw piece which is really hard to get a picture but it's a start  I suppose.20160708_214336.jpg

20160708_214038.jpg

Just now, BritAngler said:

Hello Jermaine and welcome to SGL :)

Careful about going down the photography route, it's a very steep slope that will only lead to madness and an empty bank account ;)

Hi their I'm using my Samsung s6 edge plus phone has a great camera built in. And with the selfie stick to position could get the pictures we desire ?

One of the first things you might like to buy is the book Turn Left At Orion, many of us on here swear by it. Most of us also use Stellarium, a very good planetarium program that has the bonus of being totally free!

Archived