Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

oooh a spot well pimple really 4/6/16

Moonshane

Here you go. It's a but less obvious than the sketch shows and I think the extra dot is a seeing artifact but interested if images pick anything up. Using Lunt wedge and 120ed so I think it is left right reversed?

20160604_130853-1.jpg

I'll check it out and see if I can see them. The sun is just coming through at last over her. Saw some images from Michael earlier on and didn't notice anything in his images, but could be that I didn't look close enough. 

Another day another pore!

With this morning's good seeing I have a pore about 12 minutes past and a quarter out from centre and a very shaped group of flecks down and slightly right. Possibly associated and may develop?

At 100x with my 120ed and 9th type 1 nagler / lunt wedge I can see cell honeycomb and darker patches in the surface. The searching of spots is actually a nice challenge!

8 minutes ago, Moonshane said:

Another day another pore!

With this morning's good seeing I have a pore about 12 minutes past and a quarter out from centre and a very shaped group of flecks down and slightly right. Possibly associated and may develop?

At 100x with my 120ed and 9th type 1 nagler / lunt wedge I can see cell honeycomb and darker patches in the surface. The searching of spots is actually a nice challenge!

Nice Ha sketch Shane. I agree that hunting for the less obvious features on a seemingly blank disk can be a fun challenge. Not sure I will get a chance today unfortunately, to much on.

thanks shane, im starting to get used to the kit a bit now, wish i started taking images years ago, i think i thought it would of cut my vis down, it hasnt really i just spend twice as much time using my scopes  :icon_biggrin: and that carnt be bad. clear skys charl.

Archived