Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads Up - Constellation Coasters at ASDA

L8-Nite

Sounds like a good excuse for some of the 'boys' to volunteer to do an ASDA shop..... masses of brownie points from the other half and some nice astro coasters as well - Sounds like a win win to me ..... and SWMBO may be so pleased at you doing the shopping she'll allow some other 'benefits' :D:D:D 

On 30/01/2016 at 01:41, brantuk said:

Wish I'd known about these - I was in Asda for two hours today buying a kettle and some fish. Would've got constellation coaster too if I'd known they were there. Ho Hum...... :)

I've never boilled my fish in a kettle, doe's it work?

Lol - nothing mysterious - not feeding the 5000 or anything - the missus has been on about a new kettle for ages cos the old one is a ten squid job from the Coop which drips all over the place when you pour it.

Coincidentally she just happened to see one in Asda while we were actually out satisfying our recent craving for marinated salmon fillets in different flavours. Hence fish 'n' kettle shopping lol. :grin:

Archived