Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from a 65 year old complete novice.

Scorpion50

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Scorpion - great idea to get 3 scopes at once! I'm trying to persuade my family that this is the path to happiness.  Very good luck with weather etc. I'm sure you'll enjoy moon and planets with those!

Hi Scorpion, 

Two possibilities: She is VERY happy with you and loves you very much, or she wants to get you out of the house...   :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :laugh:  I assume the first option is true.

A great start, that's for sure!  What mount do you have?

Have great fun with your new hobby and on the forum! I am sure you will love both.

Clear skies to all of us

Waldemar

Hi Scorpion, 

Two possibilities: She is VERY happy with you and loves you very much, or she wants to get you out of the house...   :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :laugh:  I assume the first option is true.

A great start, that's for sure!  What mount do you have?

Have great fun with your new hobby and on the forum! I am sure you will love both.

Clear skies to all of us

Waldemar

The instruction manual says: AZ tracking. I believe it is auto tracking but I don't know how to use it yet. A lot to learn yet!

Hello from another "Old Bird" novice.  I hope you enjoy Astronomy as much as I have this past year.  The sky is the limit as they say in this hobby.  The folks here at SGL are very good (and patient) with beginner questions ... so fire away!  

Archived