Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sods law

Yes, indeed very annoying... I was hoping to get a session in this evening - it was perfectly clear until 8pm and finishing for the evening with putting my daughter to bed and lo and behold couldn't see anything for cloud... :p  Building up my dark library instead and watching TV   :p  bah!

Well. Just hit the sack. Couldn't get guiding to work at all. Finally cleared up. Left kit working away on measley 60 sec subs of m45.nevermind at least they'll be a bit of something to play with in the morning.

Nighty night

Lee

I was out imaging M13 last night and it was crystal clear......Except...you guessed, one cloud sat right under the cluster. Kicked a few things around the garden and the cloud just dissapeared. Will try this again !!!

Yep. Had the same where I live.  Perfect as I walked home before sunset. Had my dinner, then went to setup my scope to see if I can calibrate my two new flip mirrors.  Got setup, and had enough time to find out that I needed to get yet another part (1.25" tube extension 2" long) in order to allow my eyepiece to achieve parafocus with my camera.   Then it clouded over.

So, the heavens allowed me to see that I needed to spend even more money, but I wasn't allowed to do anything productive.  hehe

Archived