Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First light DMK

CELESCOPE

Getting used to this DMK, tried a Lunar shot last night but the cloud was so bad , , but tonight was alittle better ,have to get used to the barlows etc , and as there is,nt much showing yet just kept the distance , without any aids , so not close in yet , but i must say i,m very imprest at the quality , focussing is a dream with the Equinox 120 , far better than the c11 , which presented itself with mirror shift, so this was nice ,

The DMK comes with super software, so far easy to use.

So this is just a little test .

tried Saturn with the 5x power mate ,had it on the chip ,which took me ages lol ,out of practise , then over came the clouds ,so that was that

anyway first image

Rog

5848_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Lot of potential there Rog. A nice clear sharp image here, just waiting for the zoom tools to be placed in the system and bingo. I don't think we have long to wait either. :angry:

Ron.

Very impressive first lunar image with the DMK , Rog. I have been very pleased with mine. The Saturn/Mars/Lunar images produced by my 130mm APO have been pretty good ( there is one of Saturn below). But nothing beats "aperture" so I am thinking about a C9.25 or C11 ( sorry Meade fans out there but I preffer Celestron Optics) can't make my mind up.( though the difference in price might :angry: )

John

Archived