NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Outreach event for Eclipse at SGLX - see update info

Mark at Beaufort

Derek that is very good news. I bought my PST in 2005 and have been seriously considering an upgrade possibly to the Lunt 50mm Ha. I might be getting around you for a look  :smiley: .

At the moment I have about 10 members wanting to go on the visit to the BT Station - you are one of them.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Stephen it will be nice to see you again. Glad you are bringing the Lunt. I have added you to the official BT attendance list.

Hello Mark

I would also like to be put on the BT attendance list please?

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

I have booked the day off work and I would love to attend :laugh:

I can take a couple of scopes, Herschel wedge and Quark along, it would also be great to meet some of you guys.

Tich if you want to lift share let me know :smiley:

I can take a couple of scopes, Herschel wedge and Quark along, it would also be great to meet some of you guys.

Shaun it will be good to meet you together with your scopes. Are you coming to Lucksall or going straight to Madley on the 20th.

Mark

I'm booked at Lucksall and would like to attend the outreach event. I have a white light filter for my small WO scope and I'm quite happy to let people look through that. Not fussed about the BT tour though. See you in March

Kerry 

Mark, I was going to travel down on the Thursday evening and find a hotel to stay in. However, If there is anywhere to stay on the campsite for 1 or 2 nights this could also be an option for me :laugh:

Shaun there is no accommodation on the campsite unless you share with someone. There is bed and breakfast nearby but the best option is the Travelodge at Hereford Grafton which would be ideal for both Lucksall and Madley (about half way between the two). Here is a link.  http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/368/Hereford-Grafton-hotel

Mark

I'm booked at Lucksall and would like to attend the outreach event. I have a white light filter for my small WO scope and I'm quite happy to let people look through that. Not fussed about the BT tour though. See you in March

Kerry 

OK Kerry be nice to see you again and thanks for the scope offer.

Shaun there is no accommodation on the campsite unless you share with someone. There is bed and breakfast nearby but the best option is the Travelodge at Hereford Grafton which would be ideal for both Lucksall and Madley (about half way between the two). Here is a link.  http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/368/Hereford-Grafton-hotel

There are those wooden cabins on the site - they might be available? 

Kerry and Shaun - I know that there are 5/6 cabins at Lucksall but Grant/Daz are having discussions with Gary at the camp site about these units. Shaun send a PM to Grant before approaching the camp site and he will no doubt update you.

OK Mark. I had look at them when I was having difficulties with finding a suitable camper van but I have now managed to find and book one.

Tich if you want to lift share let me know :smiley:

I dunno what I'll be taking with me probably a couple of scope's one to image the other to view through but guess I'll know nearer the date, be great to catch up again.

Archived