NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

18" is in down under..

estwing

i hope there cheaper than that when they land here

Well Australia suffers the same price hikes that the UK does but the exchange rate would put it at under 3000 quid.

Ever since i got told "hey dont stand on the empty street at night, its warm so thats where the snakes are" when i was on holiday in ulhuru, ive always had a special regard for braveness of aussie ameteur astronomers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"estwing" post="2366374" timestamp="1404504010"]in the ad it says it only takes 30mins to set up on your own?....are they blindfolded! :icon_scratch:

...and quote: "FREE LESSONS WITH EVERY TELESCOPE SOLD IN PERTH CBD ASK FOR DETAILS"

can't say for sure but that phone number looks like a mobile one (0414 is optusmobile phone service in aust) so I don't think I'd be rushing to give them my business. 

To be fair though, I don't know the company so they could be brilliant.

Why does their website say "© 2023"?

They don't mention which July....

Perhaps they were 'flat out like a lizard drinking' too many 'tinnies' at the time they composed the website!  :drunken_smilie:  :happy7:

Archived