Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sky At Night Mag - Cover Disc

SniffTheGlove

If my subscription copy ever arrives ( In China anything with a CD is considered as potnetially [removed word] ) it gets bent double and thrust through our tiny mail box....the plastic cover is always broken...but somehow the CD survives. If it has not arrived  then it means it has been nicked.

I never look at it either, and I dont really know whats on there !

No problems with the cardbaord cover and to be honest I prefer it to the plastic one.

cheers

Hello Ian

Seems that I'm not the only one to ignore it. Gramophone magazine used to have a disc but they stopped it in favour of online content. S&T magazine also has extra online content. Maybe S&N should consider that? Must save money, and anyone that does want the content can still access it

Kerry

Some 10 years ago I read a few magazines that came with CD's. All of them eventually went over to cardboards, so it was only a matter of time before TSAN caught up with the times. Although the plastic sleeves will always look nicer. All of them also went over to DVD's, so hopefully that will happen with TSAN too. I'd love to see some higher-res versions of the movies and episodes.

Cardboard arrived today. Pity about the change - the plastic cases were handy for storing downloads etc. But I guess it helps to keep the price down. No doubt the next move would be to a website only.

No doubt the next move would be to a website only.

I hope not. I have always had this little moan that you can not take a website to bed and read, I appreciate when I used to say this was that you had to take the laptop to bed however with the use of tablets it does make it slightly better but you could still nod off and drop the gadget onto the floor whereas the mag would be OK from the drop.

Archived