Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 07/04 from Bembridge

SnakeyJ

wow very nice
tried jupiter myself tonight but it was not to be, very mixed atmospherics and some upper cloud scuppered my run before the cloud came over
had some decent viewing through my 10mm so pleased overall, considering the forecast said no chance I'm off to bed happy

A couple of crackers there Jake. Lovely detail with two of the family - very nice indeed.

Best regards,

Ralph

Thanks Ralph, James, Fordos and Richard - not too shabby that one considering the windy conditions and a very short session.    Hope you've all had a shot tonight and look forward to seeing some more of your images from tonight.

I got another short run in on Jupiter tonight, but now turned my attention to Mars - hoping for some good data tonight, having had to forgo the opposition this morning.

Thanks Angie, not so sure on my latest efforts from last night - seem to have misnamed the channels and got a strange colour effect, or perhaps got out of sink with the filters.   Too tired to process again tonight, so will save for tomorrow :)  Think I've been a little blessed with some nice conditions of late :)

Archived