NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sunday 23rd

swamp thing

Yep looking good here too. Going to give the 2 hutechs their first light :-) My 3 tv plossls are here over the next couple of days but I'm back at work next week :(

Staying up for mars tonight,last time I tried I didn't cool the scope properly......boiling isn't the word I would use,more like on fire....Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anyone out tonight it's looking like a good un? I've gotta go visiting relatives but may be able to do later on tonight.

Nope unfortunately not.

Clear skies always fall on a school night.

Fingers crossed for clear skies on friday and saturday night.

Hoping to have a little session later on with the Vixen. I'm on feeding duty at around 1.30am, there's a double shadow transit on Jupiter at around 2.15am.

da3ahuza.jpg

EDIT .....by which time it will be only 4 degrees above the horizon DOH!

Better try Mars and Saturn instead ;-)

Stu

Was really hopeful tonight, been watching the online weather forecast the last 48 hours and it looked promising, but in the end it was just more cloud; really disappointed as I'm back working 'nights' tomorrow!! And, it was my Birthday today: that really would have been a great way to end what was really a rather mediocre day........ Hey ho.

Well, It has remained clear here so far, images being captured as we speak. The major problem is that Mars is visible and i am unable to view it. That is why I bought the 300PDS - I just have not had the time or money to build the mount :mad:

Ian

Stuart,

How do you plan on removing that red spot in the centre of your forehead???????? :grin:

Ian

You talking about me Ian? ;-)

I am quite happy with my red spotted forehead thank you :-), just much as I am having a head which is a bowl of pasta!! ;-)

Cheers,

Stu

Archived