Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from New Hope, PA

zavoid

Hey all i'm just getting back into astrophotography and i'm picking up a telescope for my birthday this monday. I posted a thread in the help section asking for some last minute advice too.. wink wink

I'm from new hope, PA and always loved taking pictures of the sky from telescopes(when i could) to long exposures of a few hours or more back when i was on SLR and not DSLR..

Nice to meet you all.

COlin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL's Forums Colin. We are gathering a few US members now, and we are delighted to have you with us too.

I would think your countrymen will soon introduce themselves to you.

Just make yourself at home, and I am sure advice on your question will soon follow via your link.

Best Wishes.

Ron. :D

Hello Zavoid

Welcome to stargazers Lounge Forums it a pleasure to have another member from the good ole US of A with us here :D

I read you are into taking lunar Pics, one of your fellow Countrymen well Lady in her case :lol: is on this Forum She is very Accomplished in lunar photoghrapy :dontknow:I imagine she will put in a welcome to you shortly, :D

Hi, zavoid!

You're not far from Philthydelphy, eh? You are about 300 miles from the Cherry Springs Star Party, near Coudersport PA. I've gone there the last three years, and enjoyed it quite a lot. It's being held on the last weekend in May, this year. I like Pennsylvania very much, actually. Last time I went to see my brother in West Chester I stopped for lunch in the middle of Intercourse...

Lovely State you're in! :D

Hi, zavoid!

You're not far from Philthydelphy, eh? You are about 300 miles from the Cherry Springs Star Party, near Coudersport PA. I've gone there the last three years, and enjoyed it quite a lot. It's being held on the last weekend in May, this year. I like Pennsylvania very much, actually. Last time I went to see my brother in West Chester I stopped for lunch in the middle of Intercourse...

Err! In the middle of where/what? I have to presume it is a place WH. :D

Hi, zavoid!

haha bout 50 mins north of philly on the delaware river.. i just found there was a large private observatory near me(2 miles) as well.. www.soleburymountain.com kinda crazy i had no idea!.. my wife has gone to intercourse(bad pun here?), pa a few times.. has the keychain etc etc :D

Hi, zavoid!

Lovely State you're in! :lol:

Err! In the middle of where/what? I have to presume it is a place WH. :D

Yep, it's a town, just down the road from Bird-in-Hand. True. Mapquest it! :D

Archived