NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

GRS on 17th Jan (repro)

Barv

I've had a play with my data and think I've got a bit more out of my earlier post on this topic.

Taken with C11 Edge HD scope @ F25 on 17th Jan 2014.

ZWO120MC camera.

Thanks for looking  :smiley:

post-32779-0-28496100-1390935090_thumb.p

That is a great image Harvey. You certainly have reprocessed a very nice image indeed.

Best regards,

Ralph

Good one Harvey - like I just said to Simon, don't become too obsessed or you'll never get out and capture fresh data...reprocessing is not only addictive but downright obsessively so imho..! :unsure:

There really is no fear of that Darryl. I enjoy the capture's every bit as much as the processing. If you were here in the dismal UK with no gaps in the clouds for what seems like months, :embarrassed:  then when you do get some the seeing is pretty dire  99% of the time, you'd probably understand. This is why this forum seems to get so busy immediately after a clear night, and then gets quieter when no one has fresh data!

Joking aside though, you are right though, - everything about imaging is exceptionally obsessive, but what would we all do with ourselves without it?  :icon_confused:

Regards

Harvey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic detail on this shot of Jupiter.  I see how I should be spending my cloudy nights, reprocessing pictures instead of watching telly with the misus.

Robin

Thanks Robin. Apparently this image is in this months Astronomy Now magazine, so I'm well chuffed!

Regards

Harvey

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived