NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter 25th Nov

si@nite

More stable conditions this morning but high cloud was the main problem, only managed one full rgb run, it was a real shame because the on screen image looked steady & nicely detailed ( sods law lol) Image taken at f30! Thanks for looking!

post-16599-0-43176600-1385402047.png

A really nice capture Simon. Shame you didn't get the chance to aquire more runs, even so you have managed a very good level of fine detail in this shot. Nicely done.

Pete

Thanks Pete, to be honest the capture was quite rushed between a gap in the clouds, got plenty of aborted runs ie RG only lol! :grin:

Super image Simon your best yet I reckon. f30 looks like the sweet spot for Jupiter. Shame you could not get more but this cloud is annoying when we've got high pressure. Just a case of trying to get lucky.

Thanks Stuart, Yea f30 seems about right, the tv 3x is my favourite, its the most reliable barlow & seems to work well with my set up, but not with cloud!  :grin:

Archived