Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi guys, beaming in from Hartlepool

astroeddie

Just signed up for this forum, and wish to introduce myself to you guys.

My name is Eddie, 41. Live in Hartlepool and I've been observing for 17 years now.

My equipment I use consists of ....

Celestron CPC C11 GPS XLT.

Canon 350D camera

Meade DSI Mk1

Phillips SPC 9000 c mono.

Tonnes of scope bits, and many books.

My main targets have been the planets, but with my C11, the DSO's are amazing.

Unfortuantely I've had a disaster with my corrector plate, so my scope is out of order until a new one arrives. :rolleyes:

I work out at sea for 7 months of the year, where I use a pair of 15 x 70 binoculars. In black skies, and, go as far as the Falklands at times.

No doubt some of you guys here will know me from other forums, but, having just found this one I'm a newbie here.

Once my scope is back up and running, I'm always open for an observation session with anyone who lives around here. I have no car at the moment, but I do live on the sea front so dark eastern skies are ok from here.

Anyway, there I am.

ATB .... Eddie H

Welcome to SGL Eddie, glad to see you are posting images and very good they are too.

I was going to say if you need any help just ask, but It seems I could be asking you questions.

By the way, My football team Carlisle are badly in need of 3 points, so I hope Hartlepool are feeing generous tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Ron. :lol:

Guys,

Thanks for the great welcome.

Lumley Sq is about 400 yards from me. I live on the Headland too. Been here since creation.

I have a shed full of images and sketches. I'll dig out more to post. Some of the Southern Sky I took whilst in the Falklands. Just my camera though, no scope.

Cheers once again ...... Eddie

PS ... we where VERY accomadating to Carlisle aswell :rolleyes:

Guys,

Thanks for the great welcome.

Lumley Sq is about 400 yards from me. I live on the Headland too. Been here since creation.

I have a shed full of images and sketches. I'll dig out more to post. Some of the Southern Sky I took whilst in the Falklands. Just my camera though, no scope.

Cheers once again ...... Eddie

PS ... we where VERY accomadating to Carlisle aswell :rolleyes:

Yes you were kind to us Eddie, but fear not, pool will get the points back on their own turf. We just need to put a bit of daylight between us and Leeds. :lol:

Cheers mate.

Ron. :D

Archived