NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Romford

starman73

Hi, just a couple of lines to introduce myself. My name is Simon, I'M 40 years of age and live in Romford with my wife and baby girl. I have a passion for the night sky and am always looking up day or night,  Lol. I currently have a Celestron Nexstar SE 4" Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope which I would love to get out more often, baby allowing even more so the early dark nights are now starting to draw in. So that's me, clear skies everyone!

Lovely dark skies in Romford. :grin: :grin:

There is an astro club around there, forget where, put fedastro into a search engine, them click member societies and Essex.

Also the SGL Social Groups and there is a group of Essex people that meet up.

Lovely dark skies in Romford. :grin: :grin:

There is an astro club around there, forget where, put fedastro into a search engine, them click member societies and Essex.

Also the SGL Social Groups and there is a group of Essex people that meet up.

Love that... Dark skies... Romford ... Made me chuckle :-)

Hi Simon, welcome

Welcome to SGL Simon - You have come to the right place for all things astro, so pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!! There's loads of information to keep you going on the odd cloudy night you get in the UK!!

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Archived