Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would have gone out as well Damian but by the time i realised it was going to be a reasonable night i had had a few bevvies! so didnt want to risk it.

whats the weather looking like tonight?

Possibly some clear skies later, then defo good after midnight. Anyone up for a session perhaps?

Leigh I have played about with it and managed to bring out some detail, here is the picture after some messing...

best i could do with the file, there is still some blooming and a very bright spot at near the centre but still not too shabby

Soupy :)

post-22085-0-39874100-1397387149_thumb.j

Thanks Paul. its all a learning curve for me, not sure where the flare is coming from. visually in the eye piece there was no flare, didn't notice it on the lap top screen during the capture either.

Leigh

Long weekend next week although I do have to work the Saturday morning, hopefully will get a clear night an a meet set up. my missuses is away in Iran so don't have a problem with her wanting to do stuff either
Leigh

would have gone out as well Damian but by the time i realised it was going to be a reasonable night i had had a few bevvies! so didnt want to risk it.

whats the weather looking like tonight?

Possibly some clear skies later, then defo good after midnight. Anyone up for a session perhaps?

I'd had a couple too soupy so couldn't have gone far.

Unfortunately I'm on nights tonight so I'll have to say no although i hope this wind dies down as it will be no good for anyone!

Archived