Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

m27 with no guiding

Daniel-K

took my time on this and its the first time i have used a star mask. the stars a re little blown out still not sure how to control that but i think the colour isnt too bad.

Details 1HR 40Min 90 sec subs

canon 450D

ISO800

stacked in DSS and processed in cs6

Dan

post-6284-0-28603800-1375980950_thumb.pn

90 second unguided subs - excellent result on this Daniel and stars look very nicely processed and have great colour. Couldn't see this in your gallery, but would love to see this at full/native res if you're publishing.

nice one dude, prayin for some clear nights next week before I go back to work!! I may be away for a month :(

oooo you only off for two weeks? that sucks! tonight may be clear but dont hold ya breath. them new lights the council have put in are really good mag 6 stars with naked eye and the milky way was really visible the other night :D not too rub salt in ya wounds but also had a good few meteors aswell :D

90 second unguided subs - excellent result on this Daniel and stars look very nicely processed and have great colour. Couldn't see this in your gallery, but would love to see this at full/native res if you're publishing.

heres the widefield version :D im very happy with the way this has come out had to crop a tiny bit off the edges from stacking but pretty much 90% FOV

full res here http://stargazerslounge.com/gallery/image/19253-27wide/

post-6284-0-00650600-1376075338_thumb.pn

Archived