Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M1 in Ha

MikeD

Chuffed to bits to get this shot as before I had the obs there was no way I could have been imaging with the sail that is my 10" newt in the strong gusting wind last night. :icon_jokercolor:

fast moving patches of cloud sent the mount on a wild goose chase for the guide star a few times but I still managed to get 10 @ 10 Min's in Ha before the wind got too strong even in the obs and the cloud closed in.

2621_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

I would have liked to have got more subs for this but like I say before the obs I would have not been able to get any.

Mike.

Glad all the hard work on the Obs is paying off!

Helen

So am I Helen :rolleyes:

Mike.

Had the guy round to discuss garden re-design (ie putting concrete in the flower bed :rolleyes:) on Wed... so progress here too (but even if my Obs was built I'd have still been in the house last night :embarassed::icon_jokercolor:)

Helen

Yep, really looking forward to it Mike :icon_jokercolor: - the planning was also to ensure I don't need to walk over wet grass to get into it so it can be used in all weathers! Designing should be finished next week, so built in January hopefully... I should start an Obs thread I think..

Helen

Thanks Guys :icon_jokercolor:

The plan for tonight was to add another 10 x 10 min subs to the Ha while M1 rose out of the worst of my LP and then grab some clean colour......... got as far as the 10 Ha subs and then high thin cloud put stop to any chance of getting good colour.

Still the Ha is now cleaner and deeper as a stack of 20 @ 10 Min's.

2636_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Mike.

Archived