Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS - GRAHAM (coatesg)

daz

Apologies if this has been posted already .....

I think many people have missed this, as he is a relatively new member, but those of you that take S@N would have seen the calender pull-out.

Well, S@N ran a competition and Graham (coatesg) won with a stonking image of M31!

His prize was a DMK camera - top of the range IIRC - so very well done indeed Graham!!!

:icon_jokercolor::embarassed:

:embarassed:

Ahhh - thanks guys! (Only just picked this up - been doing DIY for what seems like forever and not had much chance to come online (and I'm not even building a new observatory) :icon_jokercolor: )

Here's a link to the image - I was very pleasantly surprised with being chosen - thought that all the images were very good in the calendar!

http://www.chromosphere.co.uk/chromosphere/images/M31_LRGB_small.jpg

Shame I've not been able to do any astronomy since Kelling last spring - though I hope to get setup and running again in the New Year and I can try out the DMK :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Graeme

:shock: :shock: OMG. How are you coping? Lets hope next Kelling isn't the first chance in a year to get some stargazing done!

Taken up home brewing instead :icon_jokercolor:

We only moved at the end of September and 'cos I don't get back home from work until 7:15, it's just too much work to drag everything out and back (as well as having dinner) - the skies are about mag ~6 at zenith on a good night in our new place so looking forward to getting setup properly :embarassed:

Archived