Hello.

Bloodypredator

Greetings from a new stargazer! My name is Bloodypredator and i'm from not from USA(shame im not there), but from Latvia. So one night i see is a hero (Orion) constalation and i think to myself : I know where the belt is but i dont have a telescope to look further... then a friend told me about this site and then you know what happend. Short story : I can look at the stars for hours but i dont have a telescope or binocs to look at them.

Hi, Bloodypredator, and welcome to SGL! I can't help with a telescope or binocs (!) but if you download the free programme "Stellarium" you will be able to customise it to local conditions and see what is in the skies where you are. The ability to zoom in and out of deep sky objects and clusters is not only educational - but also great fun! Download from here: http://stellarium.org/

Martin

Archived