Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First picture published !

Feeling v pleased with myself. One of the first pictures I have taken has just appeared in the forthcoming issue of "All about Space", issue number 010.

I know it's only the Moon but still quite happy about it :grin:

Mark

Well done Mark, you are right to be proud! Its a great feeling isnt it, I managed to get a picture published in the same mag last year - it was either issue 2 or 3, cant remember at the moment, but was also an image of the moon.

In the "reply to topic" box - look at the lower right for "more reply options" and click it. Look below the box for the "attach files" button and click it - select your file and when it has uploaded you will see the file under the edit box. Next to it on the right is an "Add to post" button - put the cursor in the edit box where you want the picture to appear and click the add to post button. Submit post in the usual way. Done!

Archived