Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

bargain

sparkyjon

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you managed to buy these? Everytime I look it adds the £2.99 one then the only other option is a £4.99 one meaning you end up paying £6.50.

£2 ain't much but even better if I could work out how to get them for £4.50 :)

Cheers

Have you managed to buy these? Everytime I look it adds the £2.99 one then the only other option is a £4.99 one meaning you end up paying £6.50.

£2 ain't much but even better if I could work out how to get them for £4.50 :)

Cheers

Works fine for me.

Just put 2 in the quantity box and click "Add to Basket". You can then see it applies the discount so total is £4.48

Thanks Jon!

Are these any good as planetary imagers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

for the price the best ..

obviously there is bigger and better but as the old saying goes "bang for ya buck" the xbox live cam is top.. the conversion is a little tricky as you'll need micro drivers 35mm film cannister or a 1.25" adapter for webcam.

I've modded one for my Polar Scope - the thought of putting my bum/knees on wet grass doesn't appeal to me..

I'm definitely up for a go at this, and may just try fitting it to the finder as well - though not sure it will be sensitive enough

Thought I would add I have a few of these and only one worked straight off on a Windows XP SP3. I noticed that the hardware id was not the same, the one that worked was &MI_02 though the rest of the ID was the same.

*Follow at your own risk to your setup*

To get the others to work (plug in the xbox that is not working) I had to go to control panel> system> device manager> USB and find the xbox> update driver> no not this time> install from a specific location> don't search I will look for driver> then chose USB composite device and it should install and all be fine.

Archived