Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 8 - I would like help with......

daz

Confused by Collimation ?

All at sea with ASCOM ??

Baffled by Bahtinovs ???

This is the place to start letting people know what your burning issues are!

There will be SOMEONE who can help, you just need to ask!

There will also be an area to write up further requests when we get to site, but this will be a good start!

You need to leave:

1. Name

2. Issue

3. Pitch

Please, no chat or banter!

Justyn

This will be my first time (other than in my living room) for both EQmod and pulse guiding, (I am running Stellarium for EQmod) so any advice would be much appreciated.

Pitch - Kingfisher 13

Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Andy

Maxim - How to get best use out of pinpoint astrometry and set up / configure pulse guiding through ASCOM

Pitch 113 (with Matthew)

Same here - if I have it set up in time, getting it sorted would be a great boon! I'm on Area 51 :) I've star hopped enough!

Sorry I can't contribute much.. other than regaling tales of Mauna Kea, Olly P's etc. Possibly some help in getting things aligned etc. I've come to the conclusion I'm not an expert :/

• 3 weeks later...

1. Nick

2. Looking for any ATIK cameras to test my Mac drivers on (even during the day) any model. Also for AOSX any SX cameras (we have QSI, Imaging Source sorted already etc)

3. Area 51, although I'll be happy to wander over with the laptop.

1. Nick

2. Looking for any ATIK cameras to test my Mac drivers on (even during the day) any model. Also for AOSX any SX cameras (we have QSI, Imaging Source sorted already etc)

Atik 16HR and an Atik 16iC any use Nick?

1. Nick

Nick - I don't know if it'll really be that much different from the 16HR, but I'll be bringing my 314L+ if it's of any use...?

......Also for AOSX any SX cameras

I'll have a couple of H694's and if I remember to bring it an older H9... I'll be on pitch 20/21 ish...

I'll try and bring an Atik or two but as we're not bringing stock and space will be tight I may forget...

James

James - that's good too - I may have more time for development .. just managed to get optic wonder between the front doublet causing it to fog - just trying to warm + air pressure the vapour out :(

Archived