NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from snowless Preston

Agent006

Hi there Anthony , welcome to the group. I am new here and not too far from you. You will find many helpful people in here, with lots of advice, I am sure ou will get the answers you need to all your questions . Feel free to post what you want to know I am sure that you have lots of burning questions.

Have fun and let us all know how you get on with the photography.

John

Hi and welcome Anthony. There are quite a few of us in and around the Preston area, make sure you check out the Lancashire social groups section.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hey. I'm also Anthony :). Welcome to the forum. Tons of information about astrophotography on here. I just posted a review in the review forum actually regarding "Making every photon count" by Steve Richards. If you're considering astrophotography it's a book you really should consider. Can't recommend it enough.

Welcome to SGL.

No snow down here in west Somerset either :)

I'll second the recommendation for the Steve Richards book. Read it before spending and you'll probably save yourself money and pain.

James

HI Anthony and welcome to the forum. Steve Richards' book in my opinion is an essential read if imaging is your goal and will help you save money by helping you to avoid buying the wrong kit. Bristol is snow free at the moment until Friday - plenty of time to get my sledge out of the attic!

Continued clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Archived