NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi everyone

Khw

Hi everybody, I've been visiting this forum for some time now and thought I would take the plunge and join. I bought a second hand skywatcher 200p dob in perfect condition with 25m wide ep for £130 today and can't wait to get outside, alas thick cloud tonight! I really hope to get involved in this fascinating hobby and equally fascinating forum Kevin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your replies, as I'm new to this forum could anyone please tell me how I list my equipment at the bottom of the page like everybody else does many thanks , Kevin

Thank you all for your replies, as I'm new to this forum could anyone please tell me how I list my equipment at the bottom of the page like everybody else does many thanks , Kevin

Hi Kevin, welcome to SGL.

You can add information about equipment by clicking on the arrow by your username at the top of the page (near where it says 'sign out') then click on 'My Settings', then 'edit signature'; you can then put your info in and it will appear beneath your posts.

Hi Kevin and welcome to SGL, that really is a good scope bargain. If you have not already done so, download the free program Stellarium, it will help you find many objects to point your new scope at, enjoy your Astronomy :)

John.

Thanks everyone for making me so welcome , the skies cleared here at 11pm last night so out came the scope and wow! A superb view of Jupiter and moons. I'm just popping out now for some daytime lunar viewing, thanks again all ! Kevin

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum. Great bargain of a scope you have there and it will most definitely present some great views for you. I do feel your pain regarding the weather - very frustrating!

Wishing you clear skies soon

James

Archived