NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

egypt pyramids planetary alignment

Daniel-K

Ah.........the nonsense continues.

Re: the supposed star alignment with the pyramids. Excavations have recently revealed that the third pyramid's foundations were started in a dead straight alignment with the others but the builders found the rock shelf dropped off in one corner so the foundations were shifted over until everything was siting on solid rock. Nothing more to it than that.

John

No no no, John. Obviously spacemen told the pyramid architects that they'd slightly misaligned the foundations so they moved them. Surely that's obvious to everyone?

:D

James

No, no, no. When the spaceman taught the Egyptians how to built the pyramid, they were all built correctly. They just suffered some serious subsidence in the last few thousand years. :D

No, no, no. When the spaceman taught the Egyptians how to built the pyramid, they were all built correctly. They just suffered some serious subsidence in the last few thousand years. :D

I thought the Mayans had pointed out the incorrect alignment to the Egyptians whilst they had popped over to deliver the latest batch of Cocaine?

This is all academic anyway when the worlds ending on the 21st..

No, the world isn't ending on the 21st... that's just the date when the aliens told the Mayans that they were coming back to take us all to their planet!

There didn't seem much point keeping a calendar after that! :grin:

No, no, no. When the spaceman taught the Egyptians how to built the pyramid, they were all built correctly.

And the the H&S people got involved and moved them to make it more Feng Shui.

It did. The entire world was destroyed and replaced with something almost entirely identical. Did you not notice?

James

Yes I did. But the threory by Douglas Adams states this is always happening. Which is why that bowl of Petunias appeared recently. So tell me, who fired the nukes prematurely?

Not read the whole of this thread, so hope I am not to far og=f the mark with this comment, but;

I watched a programme once over that showed how the Earth's or Galaxies parallels had changed over the last 4000 years and how this caused the planetory alignments to change. It explained how a pyramid which had certain slots in its walls in south america was once aligned with a prominent star and or star sysem and this was though to have based part of an anciant civilisations own religions beliefs in the solar system. I think it was based upon either myer (spelling) or Inca ancient history.

This wasn't a headline grabbing type programme but a serious documentory type look at the use of pyramids and how/why they were constructed. Very interesting but can't remember what it was called. (age issue, sorry) :smiley:

Key point is, they showed that slots built into pyramids were once built to be aligned with stars, galaxies etc, but that these moved over the millenium. Just wish i could remember the name of the programme.

Baz

If it was on Nat Geo it could be anything. So with the 'end of the world' allegedly going to happen, they are showing a week long series of doomsday events. Which makes me chuckle as they recently had a series called American Preppers of which one of them was preparing food and guns for the oncoming December Myan calander prediction of armageddon.

Bet he willbe annoyed when all of his money he spent (A few hundered thousand dollars) were all for naught.

It did. The entire world was destroyed and replaced with something almost entirely identical. Did you not notice?

James

And so convincing, they almost had me this time. It was seemless untill my budgie chirped backwards and then their little game was exposed. To be honest it wasnt the chirping backwards so much as the fact I never used to have a budgie!

And so convincing, they almost had me this time. It was seemless untill my budgie chirped backwards and then their little game was exposed. To be honest it wasnt the chirping backwards so much as the fact I never used to have a budgie!

hahaha, very good :grin:

Archived