Hi, Another Newbie

tone2012

Hi all

names Tony, i am a total novice to the hobby,always watched things on TV like sky at night etc, but never took that step to get a scope and start looking up, i now have time to do this, and have bought little 130/650 skywatcher, and picked up a TAL 1 last week at a book fair for £15, was too cheap to turn down.

i live down in Essex, and so far ive seen is the moon and juptier.

i will be asking question and hope you dont mind.

All the Best

Tony

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks again guys

the tal 1 come with a few eye bits as well, 15mm 25 mm 3 x barlow and a red filter, but i am sure there is a somthing missing on the bit the eye pieces go in

hi welcome aboard. get a few pics posted up on the beginers section,im sure youll get advice as to what to do or need ect.

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum. Tal have a great reputation in making telescopes so it look like you have picked up a really good bargain. Look forward to reading your questions over on the beginner's help and advice section.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James

Archived